· Cooking and Light housekeeping.
· Companionship & encourage independence.
· Grocery shopping and errands.
· Escort to doctors, religious services, friends, or other outings.
· Medication reminders and monitoring.
Prepare nutritious meals.
· Play games or other enjoyable activities.
· Stimulating conversation.
· Laundry and change bed linens.
· Family event reminders.
· Advice family of health changes.
· Status reporting to family in a daily manner.
· Monitor appointments and calendar.
· Being a supportive caregiver.
· And much more.